Corelytics is designed to be self service, however we are here to assist you with the purchase and set up should you need it.
You are 3 steps away from knowing your business better.
You can easily purchase Corelytics HERE, once your purchase is completed you will receive a confirmation email and instructions on how to get started.
Additionally, we are here to support your purchase and setup, just send us an email and we will schedule a call, contact us
Import your data (one-time setup)
After you have confirmed your account (reply to the confirmation email), you can log into your dashboard. Now you are ready to set up the data import. Corelytics uploads the most current 36 months of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss each time you update your data. All 36 months are refreshed so that all prior period adjustments are always included. When you import your data, your accounts are auto-mapped (you can adjust them later).
Follow the QuickBooks steps if you use QuickBooks with the Intuit Web Connector (QBWC)
Follow the Non-QuickBooks steps for all other accounting systems.
DATA IMPORT (monthly) This can be done from any accounting system but is a one-click connection for QuickBooks users using the Intuit Sync Manager or QuickBooks Web Connector. Other accounting systems use a 2-step export/import.
You are now ready to use your dashboard!
Log in & get into a regular monthly routine
Schedule time every month to log in, upload your data and review your Leading Indicators. The ideal time to upload new data to your dashboard is right after you complete month-end closing or any time you make adjusting entries to a prior month.
Where do I log in?
Go to https://dashboard.corelytics.com and click the login tab.
To update your dashboard:
If you use QuickBooks Desktop, click on the File tab, click on Update Web Services, you will then see the QuickBooks Web Connector box. Be sure the password is still there and that the application box is checked, then just click Update Selected to upload your data.
If you use any other accounting system, follow the instructions in the import template to add the latest month’s data. Then log in to the dashboard, go to the Configuration tab, click Data Upload and select the top of the screen select “other” in the drop down box. Browse for the template file, and click the Upload button. When the Upload Status shows that the upload is complete, log out and log back in to see the updated results.
Tip! If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot you password” text on the log in screen.
Managing your business through a dashboard may be a whole new way of running your business, or it might be a complement to what you are already doing — only faster.
Here is a suggested path to take each month after you are set up (or see setup instructions steps below)
1. Big Picture – Are there any urgent issues that need your immediate attention?
2. Is your revenue outpacing your expenses? If not, even selling more won’t save you in this scenario. You’ll need to fix any problems here fast. Make sure that your forecast doesn’t project a line showing your revenue and expense lines crossing.
3. See your forecasts in key areas – In key areas, watch to see your best and worst case projections for the coming year.
4.Which product or division is most or least profitable?
5. Check your cash balance trend. See if it looks like one product is pumping in the profits while another is dragging the company down.
6. Compare – See how you are doing compared to everyone else? compare to your industry if available, or use “General Business” if your industry is not shown. Corelytics is always working to establish new industry benchmarks
7. Now it’s time for your Action Plan. Take on 3 priorities each month and aim to fix them. Run what-if scenarios to show you possible outcomes. Use Corelytics’ easy-to-read graphs to share with your staff or secure loans for investments. Lenders will love you’re your Corelytics charts and forecasts!
*Once you have set up and accepted the default automaps, you can return to your account and adjust your data map. To adjust your data map, click Configuration –> Data Map
To map, click on the Source Data Account, then Standard Data Accounts. You can select “Fixed” or “Dynamic” allocation for any account. Learn more about Fixed and Dynamic allocation.
Tip! After you’ve done your data mapping and have saved the allocations and click Commit Datamap” you will need to log out and log in to “refresh” your mapping data. Then you will get confirmation that the datamap is 100% complete.
Tip! You only really need to map “Revenue and COGS (cost of goods sold) to LOBs (lines of business). You should use Dynamic allocation to allocate Expenses which automatically distributes expenses among the LOBs proportionately.